The Xbox One Stereo Headset delivers a premium audio experience for both game and chat audio.* Its full-range audio spectrum provides deep bass and crystal-clear high frequencies, while its unidirectional microphone ensures clear communication. The over-the-ear design gives you a comfortable fit for long gaming sessions. It's easy to set up with no wiring to your TV or console - you just plug in to the controller, and then wirelessly connect to your Xbox One from there.
SURROUND YOUR SENSES
Immerse yourself in rich stereo sound with the Xbox One Stereo Headset.
- Built from the ground up by Xbox for a personal, immersive game and chat experience
- Rich stereo sound and clear voice capture
- Comfortable, lightweight fit for long gaming sessions
- Easily adjust game and chat audio to focus on what you want to hear
- Premium audio experience for both game and chat audio*
- Easily adjust game and chat audio to focus on what you want to hear with independent game and chat audio levels
- Full range audio spectrum (20Hz-20kHz) for deep bass, all the way to crystal-clear high frequencies
- Unidirectional microphone for clear voice capture
- Over the ear design, with breathable fabric ear cups
- Boom microphone can fold up and out of your way when not in use
- Audio controls at your fingertips: includes detachable Stereo Headset Adapter with controls for volume up/down, microphone mute, and game and chat audio levels
- Lightweight design at 9oz
- Easy to setup, no additional batteries required
- Wireless to Xbox One console; wired only to the Wireless Controller
- No additional batteries required; powered by the Xbox One Wireless Controller
- Stereo Headset
- Stereo Headset Adapter
- USB Cable
* Voice chat requires Xbox Live; in-game requires Xbox Live Gold (sold separately).